Saturday 18 June 2011

Today was so damm fun!! Weeee~ Early mornin i woke up at bout 10am liddat cuz need meet Yongcai go buy Father's day prezzie!:D.. but woke up at 12+ instead..DANG IT..>.<.. i quickly go prepare den bath pack bag jiu zao le. When i came down from my block stupid Yongcai go scare me from behind..jian gui larh. Then we went to take bus to westmall...during the bus trip we talked and checked out my fone..then finally reached:D..we went to the aracade first to play a few rounds of DDR. woah...Go inside already saw Christopher sio..Yongcai say jiangui again...then ended up i and Christopher challenge each other DDR.. Then yongcai over there watch..A few matches later, my leg already damm pain cuz i stepped too hard liao..LOLOL... After a few more rounds the three of us together went outside of timezone to see if have any Fathers day present to buy..dun have. So we went to take MRT to lot one, but before that we went to the arcade again.. me and yongcai played the five steps DDR. Then suddenly Christopher cut in to challenge me..O,o.. i got full combo in the end...WOOTZ^^. After that went to play the normal kind of DDR. so fun man...but the songs so difficult nia..Christopher go choose so hard de song sio.. in the end my leg more pain than during Westmall. I played i'm so happy, max 300 and other edit datas,all so hard, gonna train liao.. ive never played so much DDR before nia..then after awhile me and yongcai finally got the urge to go shop for Fathers day present. i bought him a $8+ wallet..lol.. then bout 4.30 liddat me and yongcai went back to play one more round of DDR jiu zao liao.^^.. Then we saw Jiaxin:) he need go tuition den i took bus 975 go back plaza.. When i reached plaza, i went to the arcade again to play 2 rounds of DDR. Then go home.. bout 7+ liddat, yongcai suddenly call me meet him go plaza..then i  shun bian bought for my family dinner. we played DDR again...T_T.. then all the other ppl behind keep seesee...waliao eh.. FINALLY,, i reached home in peace^^...FUN DAY YEAH...IM SHOO HAPPY:D:D:D:D byes,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home