Thursday 2 June 2011

shag la... Yesterday woke up at bout 12.25pm... im sapposed to reach school by 1pm sio...chiong arh...>.<... i prepared myself in 5 minutes and im off to school le^^ i took all the money and my bro de house key by mistake...OOPS...O,o... i walked until buey tahan sio... im sweating like mad... in the end wen i reached school, its only 12.50pm...FUCK TTM-.-... walked too fast le... reached school alr then there got some ppl reached le.. i over there slack... nth to do much nia.... den waited for Mdm Leow to cum... wen she cum le i was like... OH SHIT XD... I DIDNT ARRANGE MY FIEL PROPERLY... CFM TIO BY CHER LE.... den i went to borrow my friend's de file den copy all those worksheets tha i lost...F.Y.I... I LOST DAMM MUCH WORKSHEETS... i copy so many worksheets until very sian la bodo-.-... but still have to keep writing if not must cum bak to school again to arrange file... idw cum bak sio... den i chiong all the way...knn man... my left hand numb le... copy too much algebra... in between those times my limbei & limbu keep calling me sio...wtf... i purposely dw ans cos cher right infront of me only sia... they expect me to ans mey?? sian la... i copied alot of work until 4+ liddat... den my father suddenly cum school find me... go hong gan la bodo... need cum all the way to school find me mey...-.-... den after that i seat on his van and den go home...waliao...waste my precious time.... den today got netball training...sian max XD... coach keep shout here shout there... dk why she nvr ever throat pain de...haix... den later still need go my ama house at bangkit...wootz...can go slack^^...hiax... but still sian... gonna bring my labtop go...F.Y.I... i still wearing my PE shirt sio...LOLOL...CHEEBYES~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home