Thursday 2 June 2011

Sian max... i suddenly feel that my mother's a total pain in the LJ!! she damm irritating sio....><... i just wanted to go to my ah ma house peacefully with my bro just now bout 6pm....den suddenly she cum bak...smlj?!?! den she started asking why i need bring bag to ahma house...whoa...i cannot bring bag sibo?? her prob mey?? KNN... den still ask wad i bring...why i at this time den go... den she started asking me if i did my revision today... i said i did... den wen she saw that my bag contains my labtop, she damm GL me sio...-.-... den she stressed out" YOU SURE YOU TODAY GOT STUDY ANOT?! WHY MUST YOU BRING LABTOP TO AMA HOUSE LEY?!" nb la... i bring labtop tp ahma house her fuvking prob bo? no rite?? go kam lan la...mother !@#$%^&*.... its like if i tell her that i nvr study den she gan xin worh....gnd la bodo...-.- den wen im prepared to walk to the lift....she ask me cum bak again..."SMLJ LA?!?!" i thought... den she say why wen i go off i never tell her yi sheng...wa...liddat also need tell-.-... then wen i go off da second time, my bro say goodbye to my mum...den my mum shout at me " WHY YOU NVR SAY GOODBYE TO ME??"... den i jus say bye-.-...CCB LA BODO!!! she wan say byebye she can say by herself first wad?? why must i make the first move first sia?? gnd... by then, i might have reached my grandma's house le lo....-.-... she wasted my precious time...den when i reached my ama de house, she call me just in time...WAD NOW?!?!... den she shout through my phone: why you never clean up ur room?! why ur room so messy?! knn... i fergot can anot?? gnd.... she gib me so much damm fuvking problems sia... my friend de mother also nvr liddat...thats why in the afternoon, i offed diao my phone to prevent her from calling me...den when i on my phone, i got 4 missed calls ny her...HAHA...^^cheebyes:) F.Y.I, i now at my ama house spending my time with my family^^....to be honest, i like my father side de family more sio... i dun like my mother side de lor...they dam KBKB :>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home