Friday 3 June 2011

SHIOK TTM today XD... i just thought that today is gonna be a normal day for me...Just slackin at my ama house doin nth except facebook-ing and blogging^^...morning i woke up bout 10.30am though i slept bout 3+ the other night...*CLAPS!!*... after that went to on my labtop and do my usual routine everyday... den went to eat lunch....dull chicken rice...waliao...the chicken got blood de...= ="...while i was facebooking, my aunt suddenly private chatted if i was at ama house...den ask if i later wanna go Bugis with her...i AGREED immediately siol~...my bro oso got go... then we chiong to bath and change to our clothes and waited for her to come... after that we set off to Bugis le...wa...traffic jam sio... reached there bout 2+ liddat...den we go buy KOI... i bought Ice cream milk tea large cup...wa... damm nice...i still can remember my number code...264..LOLOL^^...after that we went to my aunt shop...shes the boss...den she gib each of me and my bro $$40$$....shiok sia... then we went shopping^^ i bought a raglan-tee with black strips and middle purple de...cost $15...den wen i went to another shop, they also selling raglan-tee sio...but cost only $10 O_o"...DULAN TTM _l_... den i bought another raglan tee from that shop when this time the middle is dark pink...YAY^^... my wished colour...opps...and i fergot...sonia asked me to buy her a pink tank top but i didnt...haha...paiseh.. after buying those things we were supposed to go home, but we went to buy a domo bag for me...lol...thanks aunt!! ILY TTM<3<3<3...shes the best man^^ after that we went to a restaurant call FISH isit??!! lol... idk larh~ but the food there was nice too... den finally, we went home in piece with heavy bags... i swear, on the day of my class outing, im gonna wear the pink raglan tee...-.-....TODAY WAS ONE OF MY BEST DAYS EVER!!!<3<3<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home