Wednesday 15 June 2011

FARKFARKFARK...My life sucks...today shoo bored la bodo-.-... nth to do de:( morning i woke up bout 11 then i straight away go play with my phone already...then eat one packet of twisty then bath...bath liao i received alot of fones calls obviously from my mum and dad luh..sianz..after that bout 4pm i go to plaza but my fone de cover...walao...so ex already machiam so nice liddat da cover...LJ LA...>.<.. then go 7-11 but milk tea jiu zao go tuition cher house for math,,, during the lesson he go say my arm muscles bigbig de...LOL?? thankthanks... i know veh big:D...haix... after that pei Sonia walk home then i take LRT go my ama house eat dinner..gonna overnight there oso...:D:D...nth to post le...BYES!<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home