Friday 3 June 2011

HAIX...today sian max... i sleepin on my own bed sort of... den veh cold nia... think i on the air-con too small temperature liao... den suddenly my mother wanna talk to me on the phone...saying today at 10.30am got science tuition..after that i went to brush up and do all kinds of routines wen ppl wake up in the mornin...den i wore my raglan tee pink colour de..wootz.. actually i wanna bring my domo bag with me to tuition... but i think it would be too retarded... so i brought my own school bag insteadXD...after that went to 7-11 buy bottled milk tea den zao to tuition le...nth much actually.. but today at tuition cher keep talking bout young girls issues like having boyfriends and family problems...wtf... is he referring to me? i guess so...:(...cuz he also knows bout my family issues.. actually to be honest, i rather have him to be my father instead..he thinks like god... and i think his son is very lucky to have a father like him:)...haix...my father wun lor..though he kept saying i cao ahlian and cared for me though he didnt took action..he's not really a good father though.. but my tuition cher, Uncle john is different..he is always there for me.. he joke around and hes a christian too...he prays for all of his students bout our examinations but my own father wun do that... he nvr ever does that...only wen i tell him to then he will pray for me:(...sad life luh...then almost everyday, my parents are not always at home...its always the same.. its just me and my bro, just the two of us being lonely at home... wads the point man? though got advantage luh, NO PARENTS TO NAG XDXD...but still sad. ltr maybe going to plaza with Sonia...wa...long time bo slack together le:)...see i so pro...can talk from being in a sad life until hanging out wif  best friend<3<3 LOLOL^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home