Monday 6 June 2011

OMFG... seriously kb man today T_T... in the mornin i 12+ den wake up cos my mum sudddenly called me... which is actually a good thing... if not i would'nt have gone to facebook and my aunt private chatted me if i wanna go Bugis with her again/..WOOTZ~... I darn will... immediately i called my mum, then she said ok... but under one condition... i cannot use labtop, watch television or go out tme... only study...WTF TTM...>.<,,, i just suisui bianbian say ok... but i obviously would watch tv de la... then maybe not facebook lo...-.-...after that i chiong go bath , wore pink raglan tee again^^... den packpack bag.. i brought with me da (M)phosis bag... black colour de:)...after my bro finished bathing also we went down to the void deck to wait for my aunt to cum fetch us both... wen she cum le, theres one more person in the car...my UNCLE^^...he fetch the 3 of us to Bugis den he zao le... wen we reached we went into a high class Japanese Restaurant to eat lunch...Wa i damm hungry sio~ summore there is buffet ley...WOOTZ~... i go there eat and eat.... den suddenly one bunch of paikia guys came into the restaurant and started making alot of noise sia... summore say "FUCK HERE FUCK THERE", " FUCK YOU LA!", " WHY THE FUCK?!"... walan ley... i feel like smashin them on their lumpas...LOLOL... den still play pokers cards taiji in the restaurant..high class restaurant still wanna play poker cards and fuck?? go kamlan la...cb kias.._|_...Durin that time i wad texting Weixuan HackcareYou and Zoey Yeo..  after that i went to Bugis de shops walk around  for 3 whole hours without stopping...but in the end i didnt even bought a thing!!! FML MAN... but fun la, at least got smth to do than to stay at home do homework and jus facebook and blogging...after that i felt hungry, then i bought a drink there called "root beer float"^^lol... at first thought it was disgusting, but once i drank it, it was quite nice:)...then we go dabao KOI for me to drink at home just now..LOL...then took taxi home to my aunt's house...quite tired actually...LOLOL^^...CHEEBYES!!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home