Sunday 12 June 2011

hey yo!!:D Today not bad luh... wake up bout 11+ liao...shyt.. my tuition starts at 11..hack cares man, i continued sleep yo:D.. After that went to youtube watch Boys Over Flowers.. So fucked up man... so hard to find the next episode after previous de. Than dad suddenly wanna bring me and my bro to Westmall.lol.. wore elmo tees...haha^^. When reached liao we went to the M1 shop cuz needa buy me new fone.. Not bad eh there~ the workers quite fast in their work. When its my turn we discussed bout havin internet acess for my fone.LAME~. then i chose the Galaxy Ace Samsung de touch sreen.. chosed white ya know. After tha the uncle showed me all the features of the fone.. buy liao then zao go eat. i ate Japanese cuisine food.. not bad. Then go shop for baguas dabao home go eat. At home continued watching my show..then now transferring all the songs from my previous memory card to ma new one. fml.. My USB got prob man. T_T.. haix...now still bbluetoothing songs to fone... imma go eat KFC now...byes!!.ily ttm<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home