Tuesday 21 June 2011

HEY PEEPS!!^^ Guess wad?? Today was so fun man zxczxc...XDXD but in the morning machiam headache liddat nia... in the mornin bout 6.30 Sonia called me.. i tot who nia.. After that i quickly chiong go change into my attire... i was supposed to wake up at 6 de, but i continued sleeping...LOLOL...after that we texted a few times while i was preparing myself and packing my bag..my mum go give me $5 for the day...shoo less..-.-... bout 7 liddat i wore sports shoe zao go meet her at her house..lol..she looked more tired than me...XD. waited for her to prepare and we went to jog le.. Her mother came too^^...we jogged from Jelepang Road to Bangkit Road... But we walked the most to talk bout something important...:O.. Finished le we go rest in the Kopitiam...she ate DUCK noodle then i drank milo..she wanted chicken at firstt~lol.. we went to take bus 922 go home.. Once i reached my doorstep i knocked on the door for a few times but no one answered.. i didnt took the key with me cuz theres only one pair.. i lost mine.. so i knocked on the door real hard but nobody answered... i ended up trapped outside my house nia... i called mum and dad to ask them then in the end my bro go open the door...walao>.<... ya know i waited outside for how long bo? bout half an hour sia.. i scolded hym till he BTH..then immediately i went to sleep on the sofa cuz im too tired in the mornin... i slept around 3+ liddat midnight..XDXD...my bad.. then Qiying also texted me, ask me go meet her at Bangkit station...aiya.. i sleep first la...^^..after that i got up on my foot and went to bath, packed my bag, called my dad and went to meet her..she wanted me to see her bf...LMAO.. we slacked at the station till 2..then i asked her to cum lot one with.. in between them i called yongcai to go oso...^^ then she went home to ask her dad while i went to lot one by myself first to meet yongcai.. We played one round of DDR first while waiting for her and Sonia to cum^^.. i felt so thirsty after that..then i went to buy IOI. yay...finally.. i saw Claudia Tracy they all oso...WOOTZ... finally saw ex-GRPS fwens le!! *SOBS* then Sonia oso came just in time..we talked for awhile then went to meet Yongcai and Qiying ar arcade..we played DDR again. waliao... my feet machiam kena burned by fire..too pain le nia.. i stepped too hard...how am i gonna compete with Christopher liddat?? LOLOL... he comfirm win me de... Then we went to NEO-PRINTS TGT!! WOOTZ:DD.. we saw kaili too...another GRPS's...YAYS! I played with her DDR oso.. in the end, i finally went home with Qiying... cuz she live near ,e ma.. i block 253 she block 251 only..lol..then i walked her back home.. i tmr will meet her again after her CCA outside her school!! YAYS~ at least the last week of school wasnt so bad after all!!^^ILY TTM!! CHEEBYES<3<3<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home