Thursday 23 June 2011

LOLOL..Tooday was like>>>OFMG^^... in the morning i was sapposed to wake up at  9...but in the end somebody at bout 7.30am go call me liddat...At first i was like:" WHO THE FUCK NIA? SMLJ?! >.<...so early call me gampui" it was an unknown number.. when i asnswered it, it sounded like a guy...he suddenly ask me stufff... i tot he was  malay guy due to his voice through the phone...Then when i asked who he was,, IT WAS CHRISTOPHER...oppss... mistook his voice...but seriously.. his voice machiam malay guy liddat...XDXD... then we chatted bout the planning for today's outing.. After we chatted till 8.30am liddat, i went to bath and change into my clothes.. i asked my ama for $20...lol..shes awesome ttm... give me wadever amount i want nia...:) Bout 10am liddat, i went to take Bangkit de LRT go to Bukit Panjang Plaza... im sapposed to meet him at 10.30am at plaza de arcade there...then we played one round in the arcade and we went to Westmall...reached there bout 11am...then we played 10+ DDR rounds by paying for each alternate rounds...wow... my feet damm sore ley...>.<... i stepped too hard....kept sitting on the floor cuz too tired... in the middle of the time, i went to but milk tea mixed with ice cream first..^^ YAY... too thirsty le...finally i can get to drink sonething refreshing^^v...wth la...long queue nia...then summore got two China girls behind me keep singing..lolol...After buying me drink i went back to the arcade by lfit and i saw Quella...LOL... i miss that cutecute gurl:D...we played DDR with each other also... i played edited data too...At first idk wtf it is but after observing how Quella and Christopher played, i finally understood^^...Then Intan and Jocelyn came too bout 1+ seh...lolol...then we played DDR together... bout 2++ liddat, We went to buy movie tickets to watch Mr Popper's Penguin...the movie starts at 2.35pm...LOLOL...the movie damm funny can?! shoo funny until i laughed my hearts out^^... half way i went to the toilet... After the movie, i stood up and poured a bag full of popcorn on Christopher's body...lolol...ps maxXD... all the ppl looking cuz we sat the sits to the nearest screen..then he go revenge by sparying his coke onto my head with his straw...wth... now my hair smells like some coke liddat then so dry...WTF TTM>.<... oh well, at least we're even now^^...Then we went back to the arcade slack to 6 liddat...and i went bak to lot one by myself to buy the DDR memory card...wow...cost $6 only...btw, in between our slacking time, sumbody stoled $4 from me!!. If i found out who, he or she is gonna be shoo dead!! >.<....byes~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home