Saturday 16 July 2011

HATE MY LIMBEI TTM LA CAN?! wad i do he jiu dulan.. i use phone at my grandma house jiu dulan... i talk one hokkien word oso dulan... wad the fuck he wan la? machiam he bo talk hokkien liddat nia.. step big.. talk until so duapai oso.. i oso can k.? i dun really care who the fuck are you my limbei or wad nia..  WHOEVER GL ME I GL THEM BAK LA..He really made me feel so depressed until i go cut myself for no apparent reason.. i feel sorry for my mum for marrying him.. xiasui MAX ZXC...-'-.. Confiscate my phone still say i cant use comp... SMLJ LA UNCLE?! cant use comp already bad enough le lorh... dont you think im gonna talk to you horh... luckily i'll be seperated from you next year.. dun need to see your guailan face.. irritating la please.. dun come find trouble hor i tell you first.. siao sibo.. keep say i gib you tat kind of attitude face...lj la.. u the one who gave birth to me de ma.. then wadever face i gib u is wad is made from you wad. dun come talk cock with me hor... feddup lerh la...-'-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home