Sunday 17 July 2011

LOLOL^^.. Today was awesome la can? O_o.... But the morning part was worst luh.. i wake le then eat breakfast.. then hor, i go bath den my dad and mum suddenly talking bout money can go until quarelling nia.. Then my mum scold my dad guailan kia.. i come out of my room then laugh a little bit.. cuz its true wad.. then we go ama house liao.. while we're walking my father suddenly shout at the carpark that i walk like ahlian liddat.. sorry hor.. youre the one who gave birth to me like this.. cant blame me.. blame yourself.. then at the car keep scold me lanjiao words... HE BLAME ME JUZ CUZ MY MM SCOLD HIM GUAILANN.. WAD HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ME SIO?? he kaobei simi nia?! kaobei then dun talk la.. so easy..-.-.. then go my gugu de clubhouse eat talk.. then my ama house.. go there drink play drink eat playground drink again.. then play ball... ( its not wad you think it is hor..) then go swimming at my gugu house again la... lol.. the swimming part so fun nia.. keep spray water.. then i bully my uncle..LOL.. long time since we had so much fun together... then go bak ama house.. very tired la hor/? i go there sleep awhile.. i lazy bath lalala~~~ then go sleep again.. now waiting for my dad to dabao dinner come up... can dun go school tmr?? sian la.. today so tired already.. summore tmr still got netball.. woah.. die liao.. i hate mondays lurh..-'-.. haiz.. though i ok with my dad a little bit le.. but i know soon or later he will guailan me again de la... and he haven gib me bavk my phone nia,,, kbkb.... urgh...-.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home