Sunday 30 October 2011

HI YO <3 . Sorry for not posting quite sometime . Been quite busy lately with my studies . In the end i still didnt got good results . Im the lowest postition in my whole class-- sadded .. But I'll work hard next year (: . Now that exams are over for me , i can finally relax and hang out all day with my lovely peeps ~~~ HOLIDAYS !! Swee~ Just hope that next year i could still contact with them cause imma moving house soom to AMK . Yeahhh.. far right? i know .. I'll be moving to Yio Chu Kang sec next year , so if any of you is rading this, go find me there ya ? ^^ These days been hanging out with Jingen, Saiken and Shihyu . Yeahh , they're my peeps . They're just like my real brothers and sister . i love all of them . Whenever i needed help, they''re always there for me . Starting to go chruch everyday Saturday . OMG .. T-T . Like a boring only . I just dread Saturdays . Hope i can stop going there -.- Just a waste of time only . haish . nothing much to talk about now . Will update soon yeah? Bye <3 .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home